We believe each child is a unique individual bearing the image of God.
We desire to cultivate in each child an understanding of the good news of Jesus.
We trust that our kids will experience the love of God and the fun of Christian community.
Our goal is to partner with parents in developing a spiritual foundation and to see our children become disciples of Jesus.
IS YOUR FAMILY NEW TO SOUTHLANDS?
– Upon arriving there will be signs directing you to our kids check in area.
– Check-in is available from 9:45 to 10:00am.
– During Check-in, please let us know of any special needs your child may have.
– All kids volunteers have been background checked.
– We use “The Gospel Project” for our regular Sunday curriculum.
Our kids classes are broken up by age grouping:
HELP US KEEP OUR KIDS SAFE:
Our children are very valuable to us, and it is our highest priority to ensure their well-being and security. To ensure your child’s safety, children will ONLY be released to the pre-assigned parent/care giver.
– Children should be checked in prior to the start of service.
– Please place the printed out name tag on your child and keep the security tag for yourself.
– Should your child need you, the security code will be shown on the screen in the auditorium.
– Please do not bring your child to class if they exhibit any of the following:
INTERESTED IN SUPPORTING OUR KIDS MINISTRY? Click here to complete the application.
All volunteers must apply, provide references and undergo a background check.